Experience, Integrity, Results
Executive Rentals and Professional Property Management Services.
Serving Greater Kansas City and Johnson County.
Single FamilyWe specialize in mid to upper bracket single family homes. They have broad appeal to executives, families, and couples.
CondosAre a very popular option for owners, investors and renters, plus they offer many amenities for the urban lifestyle.
Town Homes & DuplexesCan be great investments, and provide a great rental opportunity for the renter looking for a low maintenance lifestyle and more of a "home-style" type residence.
The National Property Management Group Difference
National Property Management Group isn't just a group of property management professionals, we're local real estate management experts who are in touch with the ever-changing rental business focused in the Kansas City Metro area.
We are experienced property managers who know landlord tenant law and can help you navigate the complex world of leasing your home and staying compliant with state and federal law. From online rent collection, to diligent tenant screening, National Property Management Group has broad personal and business experience in all of the issues facing residential property owners and will help you get your real estate investments off to a good start. We build relationships with our clients and our tenants, and our goal is to be the very best property management company in the KC Metro area.
At the core of our property management business is a philosophy to serve our clients as property owners and customers as renters, and understand things from their point of view. Our clients and customers come first with us. We deliver all of our services – leasing agreements, qualifying renters, collecting payments, and performing maintenance – with a standard of excellence and shared commitment to provide superior results. Our success is a result of hands-on involvement with the property owners and excellent communication and responsiveness to each renter. With an over 90% occupancy rate, we do not let our rental properties sit vacant and are very aggressive in our approach to not only finding the perfect renter for a property, but to make sure they are content and happy once they do move in.
- Thanks again for the effort you put forth in renting out my home. I have been very pleased with how quickly you were able to find a renter for me, particularly in the seasonally slow time of year.
- The greatest compliment I can pay you and your staff is my eagerness to use your services again. I have been extremely happy with you and would recommend you to anyone in this market.
- You guys do great work and have made rentals worry free for me!
- Yea! Thank you so much for getting this rented. We always appreciate everything you do.
- Thank you for your work to secure another lease for my rental property. I have used your company for years and continue to appreciate the professionalism of the staff. Thank you for your continual help, direction and follow up.
- Overall I thought the process was great and I think you did a great job! I will definitely refer you to my friends and if I decide to re-rent my home, I would love for you to market and manage it.
- Leslie, Thank you for all your efforts. It has been a pleasure working with you. We would definitely use RentKCnow for any future needs. I will pass on your contact information to my friends in KC. Please feel free to give us as a reference.
- I wanted to send you a quick email to thank you for everything you’ve done for us! We are so thankful that everything has worked out the way it has and appreciate your time and patience!! Warm regards.
- You all have been great!
- Everything has been wonderful so far. Thanks for everything.
- Good job to you and your team for getting qualified renters in our home. We value your screening process and leave a lot to your ability to find qualified applicants. I hope to continue our business relationship throughout the coming years.
- Just wanted to let you know that we took possession of the house yesterday and I’ve started moving stuff in.I thank you for your help in showing us a few houses. I appreciated the way that you handled things with this house in help in to ensure that we got the house. Your efforts and patience worked well. Thanks again for your part of this transaction.
- Thanks again for renting this quickly! Great job!!
- Leslie, you’ve been very responsive and understanding of our particular requirements. Everyone has behaved in the most professional manner. I will definitely recommend you and your firm to our other employees.
- Thanks, Leslie – I appreciate how easy the process was to get done.
- I was very pleased by the fact that we were able to rent the townhouse of Foxfield Village in a relatively short period of time. I have a number of townhomes in the OP area and will definitely utilize your services in the future.
- I appreciate being able to work with you. I was concerned at first, not sure if I was going to be able to see the properties. You came through with what I needed and helped me finalize the lease. That was a big win for me!
- Once again, thanks for everything, Karen says you and your staff are wonderful to work with. Any tips are very much appreciated and we hope you find a match for our home soon.
- I have been very pleased with the service I have received from you and the staff.
- We really enjoyed working with you and thought you did a great job getting our property rented in a very timely manner.
- Thank you for the follow up. I love doing business with your company! Thanks again for your courteous assistance.
- You Rock! Thanks so much! We’re working on obtaining the formal approval in hopes that I can schedule a lease signing as early as today.
The process of owning a home isn't the same as leasing and renting a home. The rental side of real estate may seem simple, but it can actually be complex and complicated without the right guidance. At National Property Management Group we are locally owned and operated and we have over 11 years of experience and offer property owners our leasing and property management expertise. We also help Kansas City renters find their perfect rental home. We can be involved in every step of the leasing process from start-to-finish, for all parties involved.
Having trouble selling your home? Considering placing it for rent? As property management partners, we work with homeowners in Kansas City throughout the Kansas City Metropolitan area, who would like to lease their property. We also work with investors who have rental properties they would like to lease, but still require property management. We oversee the leasing arrangements and ensure that there are qualified tenants. We also handle all aspects of property management from collecting rent to coordinating maintenance requests. Depending on which step of the rental process you need help with, we offer professional property management at the best rates in town.
If you’re looking for a home to rent in Kansas City, look no further. National Property Management Group has several great property listings in Kansas City and can find something that’s a perfect fit for you. Whether you’re in the process of relocating to Kansas City or waiting to build up a down payment before you buy, let us help you find the perfect rental home that suits your needs. We have several single-family homes, townhomes, condos and duplexes for rent around the Kansas City area.
Kansas City Rental Properties
National Property Management Group got their start in Kansas City and have become known as an anchor in the rental community. We are a full-service property management and leasing company and provide property management services for hundreds of homes, representing millions of dollars in assets. Our reputation for locating qualified, executive tenants has made us the go-to place among couples, singles and families searching for mid-to-upper-level rental housing in the Kansas City area. We lease properties all over Kansas City, as far north as Liberty and as far south as Peculiar on the Missouri side, and all of Johnson County and western Wyandotte County in Kansas. To get started on listing your home for rent or finding a Kansas City rental home, please call (913) 766-2302.
Lease to Own
There’s a growing demand from both buyers and sellers for lease to own options. This attractive option has gained popularity for homeowners looking to sell in a poor market, as well as buyers lacking to capital to make a full investment. As a full-service leasing agency, we can provide property management expertise and advice about lease to own arrangements